MISSION OF NORTH DALLAS CHURCH OF GOD
OUR MISSION – OUR VISION
We will strive for Christian excellence by deepening our understanding of, and commitment to, authentic Agape Love. (1 Cori. 13:13)
To share Gods love with a servants heart. That all may know Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
We believe we are called to do only what we see the Father doing – in the power of the Holy Spirit – to evangelize, edify and equip a new generation who will carry the ministry of the local church into our families, cities and to the nations through evangelism, healing, discipleship and service.
THE TEN MOST IMPORTANT POINTS OF OUR CHURCH
1. THE FOUNDATION OF OUR CHURCH IS JESUS CHRIST.
2. THE NATURE OF OUR CHURCH IS SERVICE.
3. THE MOTIVE OF OUR CHURCH IS LOVE.
4. THE MEASURE OF OUR CHURCH IS SACRIFICES WE ARE PRIVILEGED TO MAKE.
5. THE AUTHORITY OF OUR CHURCH IS SUBMISSION.
6. THE PURPOSE OF OUR CHURCH IS THE GLORY OF GOD.
7. THE TOOLS OF OUR CHURCH ARE PRAYER AND THE WORD OF GOD.
8. THE PRIVILEGE OF OUR CHURCH IS GROWTH.
9. THE POWER OF OUR CHURCH IS HOLY SPIRIT.
10. THE MODEL OF OUR CHURCH IS JESUS CHRIST.
Statement of Priority
1. In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
2. In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
3. That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the intercessor.
4. That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
5. That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
6. In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and
by the Holy Ghost,
7. Holiness to be Gods standard of living for His people.
8. In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
9. In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Ghost.
10. In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost.
11. Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
12. In the Lords Supper and washing of the saints feet.
13. In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
14. In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.